Donna Karan’s Modern Twist For Fall Winter 2011
One of my favorite looks of the season. A sepia toned eye, a baby pink lip and luminous skin. Grace Kelly with a modern twist. Here is how to achieve this look with all natural makeup…
1. Apply Rodin Olio Lusso Face Oil to brighten the complexion. Be sure to work into the skin.
2. Apply Jane Iredale PurePressed Eye Shadow in Triple-Pecan Chocolate (the sepia shade) blending all over lid, as well as under lash line.
3. A groomed eyebrow is important for this look, however they should go unnoticed.
4. Minimally apply RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in Smile to apples of cheeks making sure to blend.
5. Sante #32 lipstick in Shiny Velvet is applied to create a marshmallow pink effect.
6. Once the look is complete, apply RMS Beauty Living Luminizer to inner corners of eyes, bridge of nose, and tops of cheek bones.