Gucci Goes Crimson Fall Winter 2011
A defined eye topped with a rich jeweled mouth and heavy gloss this look seems to be a more typical fall face. Gucci pumps up the drama with spidery long lashes and a look that is sultry and perfectly seductive. Here is how to recreate this look with all natural makeup!
1. Prep skin with Amala Rejuvenate Treatment Oil.
2. Even out skin tone with Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals Foundation.
3. Using the Stone Colours Eyeshadow Palette by Dr. Hauschka, take the taupe color and blend around the entire eye.
4. Curl lashes. Apply a generous amount of Nvey Eco Organic Mascara in Black to both top and bottom lashes. While still wet, pinch the lashes together with your fingers which will allow for a clumping effect.
5. Apply Nvey Eco Blush in 955 to apples of cheeks. Be sure to blend.
6. Line lips and fill in with with Zuzu Luxe lip liner Cherry.
6. Apply RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in Rapture all over lips blending to the edge.
7. Blot lips and apply Zuzu Luxe lip liner Cherry to the center of the mouth.
8. Apply a small amount of Multi Tasking Rescue Balm by Natura Eve to center of eyelids.
Products Used in this post
Amala Rejuvenate Treatment OilBuy Now
Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals FoundationBuy Now
Dr. Hauschka Stone Colours Eyeshadow PaletteBuy Now
Nvey Eco Organic MascaraBuy Now
Nvey Eco Blush in 955Buy Now
Zuzu Luxe Lip Liner in CherryBuy Now
RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in RaptureBuy Now
Multi Tasking Rescue Balm by Natura EveBuy Now