Lighten Up With Dries Van Noten Fall Winter 2011
Dries Van Noten shows an easy way to appear fresh with any outfit. A wash of gold around the eye and a matte, rose nude mouth makes you feel as though summer is still here. Here is how you can get this gorgeous fall look with all natural makeup…
1. Apply Tata Harper Reparative Moisturizer to face and neck.
2. Conceal any imperfections with RMS Beauty “Un” Cover Up in your shade of choice.
3. Using a wet brush, apply Nvey Eco Eyeshadow in #167 swirled around the entire eye.
4. Use Jane Iredale Liquid Eye Liner in Gold to trace over the lashes.
5. Curl the lashes and apply Nvey Eco Organic Mascara in Brown.
6. Apply Dr. Hauschka Translucent Face Powder to T-zone.
7. Apply 100 Percent Pure Cheek Stain in Posey to apples of cheeks.
8. Apply Jane Iredale Lipstick in Sharon all over lips to finish the look.
Products Used in this post
Tata Harper Reparative MoisturizerBuy Now
RMS Beauty "Un" Cover UpBuy Now
Nvey Eco Eyeshadow in #167Buy Now
Jane Iredale Liquid Eyeliner in GoldBuy Now
Nvey Eco Mascara in BrownBuy Now
Dr. Hauschka Translucent Facial PowderBuy Now
100 Percent Pure Cheek Stain in PoseyBuy Now
Jane Iredale Lipstick in SharonBuy Now