Phillip Lim’s Color Splash Fall Winter 2011
Phillip Lim shows us how beautifully color blocking works with makeup. I love how this look is splashed with shades of metallic green, making it whimsical, fun and refreshing while the weather outside seems to be grey. Here is how to get this gorgeous look with all natural makeup….
1. To prep skin apply 100 Percent Pure Argan Oil Hydration
2. Apply Nvey Eco Organic Natural Moisturizing Liquid Foundation in your color choice.
3. Apply Jane Iredale Eye Gloss in Green Silk to upper eye lids blending into brow as well as under bottom lash. Be sure to blend.
4. Using Jane Iredale Cream To Powder Eye Liner in Jewel Box apply the turquoise shade to upper and lower lash line, blending in with the eye gloss.
5. Curl lashes and apply a minimal amount of Dr. Hauschka Mascara in Black to upper and lower lashes making sure to comb through.
6. Apply Jane Iredale In Touch Creme Blush in Clarity to apples of cheeks.
7. Use Rodin Lip Balm for a neutral fleshy pink lip.
Products Used in this post
100 Percent Pure Argan Oil HydrationBuy Now
Nvey Eco Organic Natural Moisturizing Liquid FoundationBuy Now
Jane Iredale Eye Gloss in Green SilkBuy Now
Jane Iredale Cream To Powder Eye Liner in Jewel BoxBuy Now
Dr. Hauschka Mascara in BlackBuy Now
Jane Iredale In Touch Creme Blush in ClarityBuy Now
Rodin Lip BalmBuy Now