Turn On The Brights With Jil Sander Fall Winter 2011
This Fall Jil Sander gave us a beautiful turquoise eye with a tomato red lip. Matte skin is a must in order to complete this look. Great with jeans and a white tee – this look is timeless. Here is how you can get this gorgeous fall look with all natural makeup…
1. Prep skin with Derma E Anti-Aging Moisturizing Complex SPF 15. Take a few moments to allow for the hydration to absorb into the skin. Since this is a matte look blot the skin with tissue removing any excess shine.
2. Apply Jane Iredale Dream Tint in your color choice making sure to blend.
3. Cover under eye and any imperfections with Jane Iredale Disappear Concealer in your color.
4. Apply Dr. Hauschka Translucent Powder to set skin making sure eye lid is powdered.
5. Trace a thick wing of Lagona Eyeliner in #5 Turquoise across the upper lashes.
6. Curl lashes. Apply Jane Iredale PureLash Lengthening Mascara in Brown Black to upper lashes only.
7. Comb eyebrows up and fill in any holes as this look has a finished brow.
8. Using Jane Iredale Twice Blushed Cheek Color Kit, apply Ginger directly under cheekbones. Then dust Whisper on apples of cheek.
10. Layer Dr. Hauschka Translucent Powder and lipstick to amp up the color to create electric tomato lips.
Products Used in this post
Derma e Anti-Aging Moisturizing Complex SPF 15Buy Now
Jane Iredale Dream TintBuy Now
Jane Iredale Disappear ConcealerBuy Now
Jane Iredale Twice Blushed Cheek Color KitBuy Now
Couleur Caramel Lip Pencil in RedBuy Now
Jane Iredale Lipstick in NicoleBuy Now
Dr. Hauschka Translucent Facial PowderBuy Now
Jane Iredale PureLash Lengthening MascaraBuy Now
Lagona Eye Liner in Turquoise #5Buy Now"